Jeremy Richard: moving pictures editor
Jeremy Richard Moving Picture Editor (Est. 2008)
Dark, downbeat, and moodily existential, MALHEUR sees animator Jeremy Richard creating a whole new genre of film: Lego Noir!
Jeremy Richard sensitively brings his characters to life in a poignant Film Noir cinematic style. Beautifully directed and atmospheric.
I am a qualified video editor with experience in filming, webcasting and track transfer for broadcast programs. I am also adept in the use of compositing and DVD authoring tools.
I am keen on exploring real people’s inner adventures and at ease in editing adventures of animated characters.
- Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro 7, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Linear editing
- After Effects, Motion, Photoshop
- ffmpeg, Media Encoder, Squeeze, Compressor
- Authoring DVD
- DVD Studio Pro, Encore DVD
- Filming, Color grading (basics using Color or DaVinci Resolve), Inkscape